Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Please Not This Week

I haven’t been feeling the best since Sunday, but I’ve been trying to ignore the aches. This morning I got up to exercise. I was slower than normal and it took all my energy to lift the weights. I wondered the whole time what was going on. “Am I getting lazy or what?” After exercising it dawned on me that I’ve been sick. I took my temperature and sure enough it was on up there. Ugh!!! I have way too much to do this week to not feel good. I have too much to do next week too, so it would be nice to postpone this until the second week of May. I think I’m pretty free then. Too bad you can’t schedule these things.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry, Kelly girl! I'll pray for you!

Alyssa said...

That stinks! I think illness is going around. I've got the glassy eyed stare going on too. :(