I took my friend’s son to go see “Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles” this past weekend. And since you can’t watch a movie without popcorn, I bought some. Every time I eat popcorn I grab huge handfuls and shove it in my mouth – I know, I’m such a lady. :) Most of the time, however, it doesn’t all go in my mouth, so there’s always some around me on the floor or in the seat when I get up. Well, this time some fell down my shirt, and when I stood up, it fell in my pants. But I didn’t realize this until I was changing into my night clothes and popcorn fell out of my jeans. I’m such a mess! I think I should take a popcorn-eating etiquette class or something.
Wednesday, April 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
hehe :)
Nah, this way you're set if you need a midnight snack... ;-)
Post a Comment