A few days ago I got my first spring pedicure. She did a fabulous job. I even started wearing my toe rings again. My feet look really cute in my sandals, if I do say so myself. I truly enjoy wearing my spring shoes again... However, I miss my boots. My boots just made every outfit look that much cuter. In fact, I think I’m in love with my boots. I may get by with wearing them a few times this spring, but I can’t wear them every day like I did in the winter. The season just doesn’t call for it… So this year, spring is a bittersweet time for me in regard to shoes – love the sandals, but tragically miss the boots. (sniff, sniff)
Thursday, April 05, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
But pedicures more than make up for the loss! :)
Just wanted to say that as a guy I apreciate that you can get by with one pair of multifunctional shoes that are not flops.
btw I think flops are cool, but sometimes it is nice to see people in something besides grungy flops.
Post a Comment