I’m just going to air my dirty laundry right here right now. I’m not perfect and occasionally I sin. I know, I know - shocker! ;) This morning was no exception. I totally lusted. Yes, that’s right – I’m a little ashamed... I gazed upon the distinctive curves of the beautiful body beside me, but that wasn’t enough. I stealthily moved to the backside and stared – WOW! What a view!!! When we entered the on ramp to 290, the Corvette speedily glided through traffic and I lost sight of its magnificence. What a gorgeous piece of machinery! It took a couple minutes, but I finally closed my mouth and snapped back into reality.


3 comments:
Gotta love a nice ride! :)
hmm... something I would have expected on a guy's site... but KP? seriously? Well I guess if anyone KP ;)
not even in the same league w/corvette BUT the saturn SKY has a hot body!
Post a Comment