Monday, April 02, 2007

Blahg?

A dear sweet friend told me that my blog is turning into a blahg because I don’t post very often. I know she’s right, but I couldn’t help but cry a little inside. This week I make a commitment to blog regularly. I thought about making a commitment to blog every day, but I don’t wanna lie. So here’s to the first day of my commitment - Cheers!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love reading your blog, and I want to be able to read more...so really I was giving a "gentle reprove." :)

kelly said...

I appreciate that you love me enough to not let me walk in the valley of blahgness too long. ;)

Ulovebeth said...

I still check out your blog. Whether it be blahg or not. I also still check Justin F.'s and Justin W's, kind of as a memorial.

Troy said...

I think I have made the commitment to be more consistent in blogging at least twice. I hope you do better in your commitment than I have done!

gL said...

I as well... I think I need a blog accountability partner or something

kelly said...

Greg, you and Troy should keep each other accountable to blogging. ;)

Beth, I occasionally check Justin's blog to see if he's come back, but it's to no avail. So sad.

gL said...

perhaps...