Thursday, July 10, 2008

Notes of Interest

I talked to Eric last night and he said 5 guys accepted Christ last night! Praise the Lord!

He also told me that they shot a hog and ate it for dinner Tuesday night. I like eating meat; I just don’t want to see it alive first.

Julie Riley and I went to Starbucks last night. We talked and talked and towards the end we were yawning and feeling tired. Turns out it was past ten o’clock. We talked over three hours without stopping. We need to get together more; there was too much catching up we had to do.

I stepped in gum yesterday. I was wearing really cute silver Jessica Simpson shoes (yes, she has an adorable shoe line!). I was not happy.

Erin Hollister makes me smile. We went to lunch yesterday.

It’s Thursday! Only two more days and Eric will be home!

1 comments:

Erin said...

You make me smile too! And I am sad about your shoes - they ARE very cute!