Eric and I are leaving again today after work for a mini trip but this time it’s to Corpus and we’re staying longer. I’m excited! He has a conference for work, but he doesn’t have to go to all the classes. We get a fun weekend getaway! I’m ready for a nice hotel, sleeping late and the beach. Oh and Dark Knight. We’re making sure we see that this weekend. Yay! Two and a half more hours and I’m out of here.
On another note: While I’m typing this, the ceiling is falling on my desk – literally. They’re doing construction over my head and little pieces of the ceiling keep falling all over the place. I keep expecting the whole thing to fall down one day.
On another note: While I’m typing this, the ceiling is falling on my desk – literally. They’re doing construction over my head and little pieces of the ceiling keep falling all over the place. I keep expecting the whole thing to fall down one day.


0 comments:
Post a Comment