I’m trying to be a better steward of the money God has entrusted to Eric and me by stretching our dollars as much as we can. One way I’ve started doing this is by cutting coupons and checking the grocery adds. It’s more difficult than I thought it was going to be. I’ve been spoiled in the past about going wherever I wanted to go and buying whatever I wanted not paying attention to the cost. I started looking at our outrageous grocery bills and I felt convicted that I needed to start doing something about it. So I’ve been cutting coupons and matching them to the grocery adds in the paper. We saved six dollars in coupons at CVS last night and received seven extra care bucks for our next shopping trip. It’s a start. I think it’ll get easier once I get the hang of it. I must say I now have new found appreciation for my mother’s savvy shopping.
Thursday, July 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment