I've re-vamped my blog and changed the name; I guess you've noticed. I thought it was appropriate since I've started a new chapter in life. Here lately I've felt like blogging. Now that things have settled, I'll have more time to write. I loved the wedding planning process, but I must admit, I'm so glad it's over. Being married is a lot better than being engaged! :) God has been teaching me so much about my relationship with Eric paralleling with my relationship with HIM. HE is good. More on that later. I have to run, but I wanted to post a little blurb.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
I'm so glad you're back, and I LOVE your new layout!! It was so good to see you today - it's always fun and encouraging to spend some time with my friend! Hang in there this week... you're halfway there!
Post a Comment