Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Bed and Breakfast Update

Eric and I had the best weekend we’ve had in a long time. Since our birthdays are so close together we decided to celebrate by getting a Bed and Breakfast in downtown Brenham. What a fun time! Downtown Brenham has the cutest little stores. They’re all old with wooden floors and unique things you can’t find anywhere else. And the have great antique stores. I was so inspired! Too bad the stores closed at 6 for the parade of lights. They had floats and little kids wishing everyone Merry Christmas – so adorable! After that we went to a restaurant with the best hamburgers and it had a relaxing small town atmosphere. Sunday morning after breakfast (which by the way was amazing – the lady lived in England for ten years, so the B&B had an English feel), we went to an ice-cream shop. It was one of those old timey parlors. I felt like I was back in time sixty years. We got to sit at the bar in the parlor chairs. I was so sad when the weekend was over. Monday morning I was pouting a little – back to reality! But we decided that we’re definitely going to have to do that again very soon!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so fun!