Eric’s mom came into town last night for Christmas. After dinner, we went to his cousin Greg’s house. He and his wife have a precious little girl named Morgan (she was in our wedding). She begged Eric and I to play hide and seek with her. Morgan and I hid while Eric tried to find us. She insisted on hiding wherever I went. I found some really great spots – I was proud of myself. Morgan tried to be quiet by whispering, but her form of whispering was really loud. Eric was able to find us every time. I wasn’t much help though; when Eric would come in the room, I would start giggling. I need to work on that for next time. At one point of the game, Morgan told me to stick out my tongue, so Eric would think we were dead. I told her okay, but he would probably check our heart beat. Her reply was, “Oh, well stick it out anyway.” Of course when Eric came in the room we screamed, so he knew we weren’t dead. :) Hide and Seek is fun; I think Eric and I need to play it sometime at home.
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
haha that is totally hilarious. I have been there, I have to confess also. I always start giggling right before I am actually found. Good times! Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment