My honey’s birthday was on Monday. I was going to officially announce it in the blog-world, but Monday was crazy busy at work. I took him to the Cheesecake Factory for a yummy dinner. Tonight we’re having a joint birthday party with my family and this weekend we’re going on a get-away to a bed and breakfast in Brenham. It’s so fun being married to Eric. I love spending my life with my best friend. Eric finished our wedding video over Thanksgiving weekend, and we showed my parents when we got home. My dad told me that several people including him said I was the happiest bride they’ve ever seen. My dad said he tells them I’m still that happy… and it’s true, I am. I’ve prayed for Eric to come into my life for as long as I can remember, but I’m just blown away that God blessed with someone that could not be any more perfect for me. Thank you Lord for blessing me with a Godly, handsome, loving, gentle, funny, easy-going (the list can go on and on…) man to spend the rest of my life with.
Thursday, December 04, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment