Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Staff Party



Aren’t we just a good looking group?

We had our Staff Christmas Party at the bowling alley yesterday. We had so much fun – more than I thought we would. I almost broke a 100 on the first game. I panicked on the last frame because of the excitement of possibly breaking a 100 for the first time. I gutter balled it. So sad! But Eric’s taking me on Friday and I’ll try it again. I think I can do it next time. The second game was called wacky bowling. Each frame we did something different like lying on the floor, granny style, backwards, sitting down, putting one hand over your eyes, etc. I actually got a strike on the one I had to lay on the floor. I had the second highest score on my team – 66. There was lots of laughing, so much so that our stomachs ached. Who knew bowling could be so much fun?!

0 comments: