skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Okay, so this really wasn't my car when I was sixteen. This is a picture from the art car parade that I went to Saturday. (Thanks Tim for putting it together.) This car is dear to my heart because of the following story:
One of my friends nicknamed me Cher (from Clueless) because I was always hitting curbs. One day I was pulling into school, and I hit the curb - again. But this time, my hubcap flew across the parking lot. My friend jump out of my car after I parked and acted like he didn't know me. Some friend he was...When I was in drivers ed I was driving in the rain, and my teacher asked me to do a u-turn. When I did, half the car went up on the median. A lady drove by, and you should have seen her face! "Student Driver" was plastered all over the car. She still probably tells the story... I must say that I'm a better driver now. But for some reason, people always wave at me with their middle finger. So I wave back (with my whole hand) and smile. They get really angry when I do that; I don't know why. I'm just being friendly.
2 comments:
We all think you are #1 only - others only wish they had a pointer finger.
Oh, so that's what they're trying to tell me... I feel much better now!
Post a Comment