Gunnar Peterson makes me want to use profanity sometimes. I've been using Core Secrets work-out videos for the past year, and I get two new videos every other month. This month I got "A Leg Up on the Competition" and "Killer Legs: Glutes, Hams, and Quads". Each video gets progressively harder, and this one is no exception. Every time he makes me do the sitting holding squat for what seems like hours, I start thinking bad thoughts in my head. I even tried smiling through the whole thing like the girls in the video do, but as soon as that exercise comes up, a stern frown creeps across my face. But I must say, smiling through the video did made me laugh. I don't know how those girls can smile so long - my mouth started hurting! Oh well, maybe in a few weeks I'll enjoy the sitting holding squat, but I doubt it.Wednesday, May 17, 2006
I Know He Means Well, But...
Gunnar Peterson makes me want to use profanity sometimes. I've been using Core Secrets work-out videos for the past year, and I get two new videos every other month. This month I got "A Leg Up on the Competition" and "Killer Legs: Glutes, Hams, and Quads". Each video gets progressively harder, and this one is no exception. Every time he makes me do the sitting holding squat for what seems like hours, I start thinking bad thoughts in my head. I even tried smiling through the whole thing like the girls in the video do, but as soon as that exercise comes up, a stern frown creeps across my face. But I must say, smiling through the video did made me laugh. I don't know how those girls can smile so long - my mouth started hurting! Oh well, maybe in a few weeks I'll enjoy the sitting holding squat, but I doubt it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I totally know what you mean! I can't do video workouts cause for some reason I find myself getting mad at the instructors. Especially when they either miscount or they tell you one more set and as soon as you are done with that set they so ok you can do one more. I'm like...you lied...I'm not doing anymore. (Like it's going to bother them or something) Driving in traffic and work out vidoes both bring out the same bad person that lurks down deep inside. I try to stay away from both activities as much as possible =o)
I think the reason they're smiling is because they have perfect bodies and they are secretly laughing at all of the average American women trying to do the workout.... Evil, pure evil!
Post a Comment