I mentioned earlier that Eric and I left for Goldthwaite after Eric’s volleyball games. My dad and I met him at school and my dad drove Eric’s truck home so we could leave straight from Waller in my car. We hadn’t seen each other all day, so when he came over to the car, we gave one another a big hug and a kiss (nothing intense – my dad and high school kids were around!). When Eric returned to school Tuesday, one of the volleyball girls asked Eric who he was “macking” on (don’t know if I spelled that right). He told her I was his wife and she was taken back that he was actually married. I think it’s funny that students don’t realize teachers have a life outside of school. I admit, when I was in school, I certainly didn’t think about it.
Thursday, September 04, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
That's hilarious. I think it's fun when my husband is "macking on" me. ;-)
Post a Comment