Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Great Site!

Eric and I finished our wedding book this weekend! It’ll take two weeks to come in and I can’t wait! A friend shared the best website (blurb.com) with us. We downloaded the program, put in our pictures (close to 600 of them) and uploaded it back on the site. Ta Da! Our book was complete. I’m going to start using that website for everything now. I want to make a book about how Eric and I met and put some pictures of us when we first starting dating all the way through our engagement pictures. Our kids will enjoy reading it. How perfect would that be for baby books (I'm getting ahead of myself). And it’s so much cheaper and easier than scrapbooking. The site is very affordable.
Eric and his dad also finished our wedding video. We relived our wedding all weekend through video footage and lots of pictures. It was so fun!

Here's the what the front of our book looks like:


0 comments: