I was talking to Jeff and Angela this weekend and for some reason we got on the topic of fainting goats. I had never heard of them before, so I had to look them up on the internet. It's absolutely hilarious! Their legs stiffen up and they fall over when they get scared or excited because of a genetic condition called myotonia congenita. Here's a news clip on it. I hate to laugh at them, but it's too funny not to! Wednesday, April 12, 2006
Fainting Goats
I was talking to Jeff and Angela this weekend and for some reason we got on the topic of fainting goats. I had never heard of them before, so I had to look them up on the internet. It's absolutely hilarious! Their legs stiffen up and they fall over when they get scared or excited because of a genetic condition called myotonia congenita. Here's a news clip on it. I hate to laugh at them, but it's too funny not to!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'm glad you don't have myotonia congenita - I would make a point to scare you all the time. ;)Really, though this isn't funny. In the news reel the owner is running after them w/an umbrella to scare them. Plus they hold a 'festival', for what - to make fun of them?
They are quite funny Kelly... Thanks for the link :)
Post a Comment