
I got to meet Chole Dao, winner of season 2 Project Runway, Friday at the LOT 8 Viewing Party. She signed my t-shirt - which I'm super excited about! Unbeknownst to me, when I was talking to Chole and getting my shirt signed, a lady from Houston Chronicle took our picture. Afterward, she came up to me and got my name and asked me a few questions. So, I may be in the newspaper! I've been checking everyday, but I haven't seen the article yet. So, I'll have to wait and see. But be sure that I'll blog it if I am! But anyway, we got to see her winning runway collection, and it's absolutely gorgeous! It's even better in person. I took a few pictures, so you all could see, but it doesn't quite give it justice. She had to send back the collection Saturday night (I think), since it was auctioned. I'm glad I got to see it when I did because there's no way I could afford to buy any of it ;).



1 comments:
that is SO cool!!!
I'm so jealous
Post a Comment