After half a year of trying, Eric and I were able to finally able to set up a blind double date between a friend of his and a friend of mine. Different things kept coming up, timing wrong, etc. I'm so excited! But on the other hand, I'm a little nervous about the whole thing. I don't know Eric's friend, but I trust his judgement. I've met him though, and I must say that he's quite the cutie and he's a strong Christian. And my friend is beautiful on the inside and out, so we'll just have to see how they mesh. I guess I'm nervous that it'll be our fault if it goes wrong or if one of them ends up getting hurt. Tell me it's going to be okay!
Anyway, I think it may be up to Eric and I to decide where to go since we set the whole thing up. Should we all meet at some one's home first or meet at the place we're going? Where's a good place for a blind double date? We need somewhere somewhat quiet so we can all talk. I thought about our house, but that may be akward... Help if you have any suggestions!

4 comments:
Both of the 'friends' will be grateful for trying whether things go beyond the first date. I'm thinking y'all should meet at a restaurant where you don't have to yell to hear each other. Italian restaurants are usually good.
I agree with Melanie - go to a restaurant. A home setting is too intimate for a first date. Italian is good, but also Mexican restaurants aren't too loud.
Thank you for your suggestions! I think a restaurant is a good idea. Eric wants to go bowling afterward. We'll see. :)
G and I went bowling on our first date... ;) I think ur friend should ride with you, and e's friend should meet u there....that way.. if things work out, she has the option of him giving her a ride home, after he takes her for coffee after the restaurant and bowling. so, if u pick her up at her house, he can take her home...and drop her off on the front step and shake her hand good night (after all it is a first date).
Post a Comment