I should really be working right now; there’s a lot to do today, but I need a break…
Eric found us club tickets for the Astros game tonight – Yay! We have yet to go to a game this season. I’m hoping that they can pull out another win with the Dodgers. They’ve won two in a row now, so I don’t know… But I’m going to keep the faith and say they’re going to win! Regardless, we have great seats and I get to spend the evening with my wonderful husband. Astros, Eric and a hamburger – could tonight get any better?
Eric found us club tickets for the Astros game tonight – Yay! We have yet to go to a game this season. I’m hoping that they can pull out another win with the Dodgers. They’ve won two in a row now, so I don’t know… But I’m going to keep the faith and say they’re going to win! Regardless, we have great seats and I get to spend the evening with my wonderful husband. Astros, Eric and a hamburger – could tonight get any better?

2 comments:
Maybe some chocolate too... ;-)
I did have chocolate last night! :)
Post a Comment