Friday, April 24, 2009

Astros Game Update

We’ll it’s no surprise, the Astros lost. :( At least they didn’t get blown out, but they couldn’t make a run to save their life!

Eric and I had a blast though. We went to Jack’s Grill and ate yummy hamburgers, and we made it to Minute Maid Park in plenty of time to walk around before the game started. So we went to The Shed (is that still the name of it?) and we bought matching sweatshirts. I know – we’re dorks. But I love the sweatshirts! They even have a pocket for your IPOD. Mine’s the girl version and his is the guy version. Anyway, I’m glad we bought it because I got cold at the game.

Our seats were perfect. We were sitting three rows back from home plate in Club Level 1. I can definitely get used to that! Oh and Eric was on TV! A foul ball came nearby and Eric stood up to get it, but it turned out it was a section over, so he didn’t have a chance. But my sister saw him on Fox Sports! I was sitting down and a guy’s head was covering me, so she didn’t see me.

Towards the end of the night, Eric bought a huge hotdog and I got chocolate ice-cream in a little helmet with whip cream and cherries. Yes, it was a wonderful night!!!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Hot dogs and ice cream... yumm!

Melanie said...

that makes me want to go to an Astros game really bad :)