Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Happy Two Months to Us!

Eric and I went to Bath and Body Works the other day. One of the girls working there asked if we were dating. I told her we were married and she said we were an adorable couple. I have to agree. :)

Today is our two month anniversary. About this time two months ago I was getting ready and anxiously awaiting the “I dos”. I don’t think I’ve ever been happier than I was on that day.

I still have people asking me how married life is. My reply? I LOVE IT! I love being able to come home to my best friend every day. I love snuggling on the couch with Eric and watching a movie. I love going to bed with him by my side. I love living every day life with Eric.

He is such a gift from the Lord. I fall more in love with him every day. I am continually amazed by Eric. He is above and beyond everything I’ve ever prayed for in a husband. Thank you Lord for not allowing me to settle for less than your best for me.

1 comments:

Erin said...

Happy monthiversary! :-)

And I have to agree... married life is awesome!