My Eric came home Saturday! I was so excited that I didn’t know what to do with myself. I knew I missed him but I didn’t realize just how much until I saw him. This may get a little too mushy, but I must say that he gives my heart wings. Every time I’m with him I feel as if I could fly. I could not get the cheesy grin off my face all weekend, and I’m still smiling. My insides are smiling and it’s spilling over on the outside. Thank you Lord for my sweet husband! He was definitely worth the wait and heartache over past relationships. Somehow, I think it made me appreciate him more. There were many days and nights that I would pray and cry and pray some more for my husband to come. God answered my prayers over and above with Eric. He’s more than I could have ever hoped for. I could go on and on, but Eric would probably be somewhat embarrassed if I did. I’ll wrap up by saying I’m so happy he’s home with me!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment