Later that night I took him to Brenners Steakhouse - so good! We were able to get a table outside by ourselves. It was so romantic! :) There were waterfalls and candle light to top it off. (Guys - I would highly recommend this to the ladies in your life - you'll score major points.)
After that we went to ComedySportz - so funny!
And if that wasn't good enough, Sunday afternoon we had a combined Birthday Party (Eric, Carmen and me). We went to Track 21 and rode go-carts and played laser tag. I came in dead last at laser tag with -1,676 points. I didn't think that was possible, but hey, it won't be hard to improve next time!
This was the best weekend I've had in I don't know how long. It's so fun to get away from life for a couple of days and take a vacation right where you live. :)

0 comments:
Post a Comment