Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Taking a Minute to say "Thank-You!" :)

I just want to take this opportunity to brag on my sweet boyfriend… My birthday was yesterday, so Sunday he took me out to celebrate (last night was a family party). We went with my parents to church Sunday morning, and at lunch he surprised me with a yummy strawberry chocolate cake he made himself. I was impressed that he did such a good job! That afternoon we did some fun shopping. And then he took me to the Melting Pot. He called ahead of time and had the restaurant put roses on the table. They were gorgeous! Then they took our picture and framed it. The meal was so fun – I’ve wanted to go there for a long time. Last night after the family party, Eric surprised me with another gift – a gift certificate to a spa. He said I’ve been talking about getting a massage and it’s about time I got one. Eric put so much thought into making this the best birthday I’ve ever had. He’s the greatest!

And I have wonderful friends and family too. I got lots of fun e-cards, texts, facebook messages, and phone calls on my birthday. Oh, and a very special
friend took me out to lunch – yum! I love you all!!! God has blessed me more than I could ever ask.

1 comments:

Erin said...

We love you too!!!!