I showed up early for small group last night, so I went to a nearby GAP. They had tons of stuff on clearance – including the hoddie I was wearing. It wouldn’t be so bad, but they had TONS of them all over the store. I felt like a walking clearance rack. And it’s not a fun feeling seeing something you bought full price for a fraction of the cost. I reminded myself that I’ve had more wear time out of it than the people that buy it now. But I’m glad I went though because I got a $40 pair of sandals for $12.99. That eased the sting.
Wednesday, May 02, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I've done that before! I hated it!
I would've been afraid I would be accused of shoplifting...
I actually thought of that! Then I thought they could go back on the video cameras and check what I was wearing when I came in.
Post a Comment