Monday, November 20, 2006

Bad Idea

I went with my sister to the mall yesterday before church. As we were leaving, she wanted stop in Sephora (a make-up store for all you guys that don't know). We were looking around at all the fun glittery make-up. I told my sister to vamp up my eyes with some glitter. She suggested I get some one that worked there to do it for me since they were "professionals". A girl came over to "help". She said she had the perfect color. She came back with a palate full of bright shades. I was thinking I could trust her, and I'm sure she would tone it down. When she gave me a mirror, I looked at myself with horror. My eye shadow was bright lime green and dark brown - she said (with a big smile) it matched my outfit. We were already running late to church, so I didn't have time to fix it. I tried to put powder over it, but it was no use. I looked like a street walker - How embarrassing!!! I tried opening my eyes really big, so no one would notice, but it was to no avail - people noticed. My sister said if she couldn't find me after service to close my eyes because they glowed in the dark - very funny. Next time I think I'll skip the "professional" help ;).

0 comments: