Monday, September 18, 2006

Mean People

Mean people are not my favorite. I didn't have a good morning. I went to Wal-mart (I really DON'T like that place) to cash a money gram. I've been going there, much to my dismay, for the past year cashing money grams every month. Today the lady (I use the term lightly) told me she couldn't cash it because it didn't have Wal-mart printed on it. I argued with her for a while but she didn't back down. So I finally left and she yelled after me, "Have a nice day." I think she was taunting me. Good thing she was old or I might have been disrespectful. So I found another place to cash the check. The guy behind the counter was in a tacky mood too. He didn't say one word to me. Then, when he threw money at me, I noticed I was missing $10. He said they charge to cash money grams, but neglected to tell me. I couldn't do anything about it because he already stamped the back of the it with the place's bank information. No one else would take it after that. I admit, when I got to my car I was boiling. I didn't know if I wanted to scream or cry. I think I was wearing a sign this morning that said, "Be mean to me, I'm emotional today."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll cash it,...for $5!!!

Erin said...

Grrr!! I'll take them both out for you when I get back from California.