Wednesday, July 12, 2006

I must be tired

After HP last night, I got home and was wide awake. I didn't go to bed until late and got up early this morning. I took shower, and as I was about to get out I realized I forgot to wash my hair. Yeah, that's a good idea. Then, before I left for work I made an english muffin for breakfast. I buttered it and put the butter container in the sink. I went to the refrigerator and opened it wondering why I went there. Then, I went back over to the sink to take my vitamins and saw the butter container. Why is that there? It should be in the refrigerator. Wake up Kelly! I'm glad to say that I am awake now and ready for tonight. It just takes me a while to get going some mornings ;).

2 comments:

Erin said...

I feel your pain, my friend. Fatigue does crazy things to us, doesn't it? But it's all worth it. HP is so fun and so rewarding! Once I am able to produce coherent thoughts again (sort of kidding), I will probably blog about it. :-)

Me said...

Kelly, thanks for the laugh this morning!