Thursday, February 23, 2006

I'm in Love (in a shallow kind of way)

No, it's not what you're thinking. There's no mysterious guy that I haven't been telling you all about. I'm in a shallow kind of love, but nevertheless, it puts a smile on my face ;). A friend of mine is going on a cruise next week, and I offered to let her borrow some shoes. I went through my closet tonight and pulled out all my sandals. As I was taking them out, I tried on each pair just for fun. Since I recently painted my toes, the shoes looked extra cute on my feet. Before I knew it, a smile crept on my face, there was a bounce in my step, and a flutter in my heart - I fell in love. I can't wait for Spring to begin; I can pull out my Spring wardrobe and wear my sandals. I think this is how the term "Spring Fever" came in existence. I'm convinced a woman yearning for her Spring clothes and shoes came up with it. I must say, I feel a bit feverish.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too bad! We wish it were a guy!

Erin said...

I know exactly how you feel, Kelly! I was just eyeing a pair of my "Barbie shoes" this morning, thinking about how pretty I feel when I wear them....

Anonymous said...

Hurry up Spring!!!