Monday, February 20, 2006

Kirk Cameron and Me ;)


Okay, so I cropped the top photo, but I think it looks good ;). Saturday, Nathan, James, Janet and I went to a benefit dinner in Dallas for Way of the Master. And while we were there, we had to get a picture with Kirk Cameron and Ray Comfort! (Laurie, we missed you!) They've started a radio program and are trying to raise support for it. It's in Dallas already, so let's pray it comes to Houston soon. Check out their website if you get a chance: www.wayofthemaster.com. You can listen to the radio show on-line. It's a great evangelisic tool; I encourage you to look into it if you haven't already.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Upon further review...is Kirk giving Kelly the "married-man lean"? :)

Laurie said...

I'm bitter...it should be me in that picture.

kelly said...

I wish you could have been there Laurie ;)!

Anonymous said...

Kelly, I am positive that Kirk would have given James the same 'married man lean' as well and upon further review what kind of lean is James doing?

Anonymous said...

If you're 6'0 tall you have to lean down some to put an arm around a 5'6 guy.

(Ray is SHORT!) :)