Thursday, May 21, 2009

Friday Update on Thursday

Last Friday was a wonderful and relaxing night. I got my pedicure, I picked up dinner (no cooking –yay!) and I rented a movie. The pedicure felt amazing and my toes looked really cute with the French polish… And then Saturday morning hit. I don’t want to go into details because I’ll get mad all over again, but let's just say that everything that could go wrong went wrong as I set up for the meeting. I probably could have handled it better if the stupid cart I was pushing didn’t hit my toe. I, of course, was wearing sandals to show off my cute toes and when the cart hit, it broke my toenail and chipped off the polish. And I didn’t have any tools with me to fix it!!! But I must say that the day got better: the meeting was a success, I went to lunch with great friends, I got a nap, and I went to a party with my sugarbear. In case you were wondering, yes, I did fix my toenail. When I got home, I used superglue to glue my nail together and I fixed the polish. It’s not 100% but, hey, it gives me an excuse to get another pedicure soon. I think it needs to be at least a monthly event; I forgot how relaxing and stress relieving they are.

0 comments: