Eric’s dad went to the radiologist yesterday. She seemed optimistic which we’re really happy about. He’ll start treatments soon. Eric and I are going up there this weekend and next to visit. I think it’ll be good for all of us to spend time together.
And now some really great news from the other side of the family: My sister-in-law is five weeks pregnant! We’re so excited!!! They asked Boston (my nephew) what he wanted the baby’s name to be. His response? “Daddy”. They explained that they cannot name the baby “daddy”, so now he wants to name him/her “Baby Jack”. Jack is the name of our cat. Boston loves Jack and chases him around the house; hopefully he’ll be gentler with his baby brother or sister. I’ve nicknamed Matt and Steph’s baby “Jack”, but surely they won’t take Boston’s advice and name the baby that. Don’t get me wrong, there’s nothing wrong with Jack, but the baby can’t possibly be named after our cat. :)
Anyway, thank you for all your prayers for Eric’s dad. Please also pray for a healthy baby for Matt and Stephanie. I’ll keep you all updated.
And now some really great news from the other side of the family: My sister-in-law is five weeks pregnant! We’re so excited!!! They asked Boston (my nephew) what he wanted the baby’s name to be. His response? “Daddy”. They explained that they cannot name the baby “daddy”, so now he wants to name him/her “Baby Jack”. Jack is the name of our cat. Boston loves Jack and chases him around the house; hopefully he’ll be gentler with his baby brother or sister. I’ve nicknamed Matt and Steph’s baby “Jack”, but surely they won’t take Boston’s advice and name the baby that. Don’t get me wrong, there’s nothing wrong with Jack, but the baby can’t possibly be named after our cat. :)
Anyway, thank you for all your prayers for Eric’s dad. Please also pray for a healthy baby for Matt and Stephanie. I’ll keep you all updated.


1 comments:
Yay!! Praise the Lord!
Post a Comment