Monday, September 25, 2006

Barbara's Friend

I went to Taylor and Joel's wedding Saturday night - beautiful! I was sitting by a group of friends when a random guy we'd never seen sat by Alison. We'll call him "BF". BF was telling Alison that he thought the wedding was at 2:00. He got to church at that time and didn't see anyone, so he left and came back at 5:00. Sweet Alison felt sorry for him and continued the conversation by asking him which one he was friends with, Taylor or Joel?

"I'm friends with Barbara," BF replied.

"Barbara?" Alison asked, a little perplexed.

"This isn't Barbara's wedding?" BF was confused.

"No." Alison said sympathetically.

"Oh," and with this he left.

Poor guy was at the wrong wedding! Barbara's friend (AKA BF) completely missed her wedding!

1 comments:

Erin said...

Oh my gosh, that would be so frustrating! To spend your entire day trying to go to a wedding, only to miss it. Poor BF!!