I don't have time to write much (I still have a lot to do before I go to bed), but I wanted to let every one know that I'm leaving bright and early in the morning for Panama. Please pray for us while we're gone. We'll be in the jungle Monday thru Thursday morning ministering to the Kuna tribes. We'll have one day VBSs and small medical clinics. Then at night we're going to show "The Passion of Christ" movie in their language. Also during the day we'll evangelize "hut to hut". Thursday morning we'll meet the rest of the group in the bayano area. This area has several villages around a large lake. We're not going to the islands this time. We'll be doing the same thing we're doing in the jungle but we'll also be building a church. Don't worry, I won't be building - the church won't fall down! We're staying in the bayano for six days; then we'll head back to Panama City before returning home. So I'll see you all after September 9th when I get back. Pray that many will come to know Christ and that God will be glorified. And whatever else you feel lead to pray would be great! I look forward to sharing about what God does on this trip when I return ;).
Sunday, August 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
I am praying! And by the way... your devotional rocks!! :-)
PS - How many times have I almost emailed you today, and felt sad (selfishly) when I remembered you are not here... :-)
Post a Comment