So, I hate to disappoint you, but I have nothing to say. I just wanted to surprize everyone that's been checking my blog to see if I've updated. Well, here it is, a blog about nothing. I guess I've been inspired by Seinfeld. I've been confronted by a few people about being boring and not being as consistent with my updates. My dad, a blog lurker, said that I was writing creative blog entries there for a while - "What happened?" he asked. "I don't know," I replied. And honestly, I don't. Maybe creativity will come back... I had a thought about my hot garbage man the other day, but I just couldn't think of how I could work that in an entry. I try to leave my house early on garbage pick up day, so I can look at him. No, I'm not lusting, I'm just enjoying God's creation. I smile, he smiles back. Then I turn red, start giggling, hop in my car and praise the Lord for His handiwork. Sigh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Kelly, stop being so trashy. ;-)
You are too cute!! That's hilarious about the garbage man...
I called him "Lexus Man" because he was driving a Lexus. And no, the garbage guy didn't make me blush as much as him. I was in a particularly gushy mood that day ;).
So does the trash guy have a name? Can we call him "Oscar"? ("Melanie, why is Matt calling him Oscar?"..."Because KELLY!!!! Oscar the Grouch lives in a trash can!!!"..."Oh, that's funny"..."Swish, swish" went Kelly's hair as she turned back to the computer.)
Post a Comment