Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Ouch!

When I got to work this morning I put my lunch in the refrigerator. Then I proceeded to put the bag in the closet. As it is, I’m wearing a sash belt today; it became untied and dragged the floor. However, I didn’t notice this at the time. When I went to put the bag in the closet I saw the sash out of the corner of my eye and thought it was a mouse. I jumped back because I DO NOT heart mice. When I did this, I hit my hand on the door and took a piece of skin out of my hand. Now it’s swollen and red. Since this isn’t a good enough excuse to take the day off, I’ll have to suffer through it.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Ouch!! Is your sash ok? ;-)

kelly said...

My sash is okay, thankfully - that would have been REALLY bad! But I have a bruise on my hand.