Thursday, March 30, 2006

LOT 8 Viewing Party

If you were at all interested in Project Runway, then you know that our very own Chole Dao from Houston won! And if you're a Chole fan, then you know she has her own store, LOT 8, on Kirby. Friday night from 8-11 she'll have her winning collection at the store for everyone to see, and she will be there to autograph LOT 8 tanks. If you can't make it Friday night, then the collection will also be there Saturday from 10am to 7pm. Anyway, I'm super excited, so I wanted to pass the information along to my fellow Project Runway fans. ;)

3 comments:

Jessica said...

How fun - I like that show too...

Thanks for the info!!

Troy said...

Are you going to be skipping the Paradigm Prayer and Praise on Friday to get a shirt autographed??

kelly said...

Uhh... No comment ;).