Monday, November 10, 2008

Last Week Update

I was sick sick last week. I came down with a sore throat Sunday night, but I didn’t think much of it. Monday I was so so, but by Tuesday I was wiped out. I only had two sick days left, so I saved them for Thursday and Friday. I went to the doctor to get tested for the flu, and the results came back inconclusive. I have no clue what I had, but whatever it was did not feel good. I had to call my mom Thursday to come over my house and bring me breakfast and lunch; I didn’t feel like getting out of bed. So my sweet husband stayed home a half a day with me on Friday and took care of me. And that afternoon, my office sent me a gorgeous bouquet of flowers. They’re the kind that makes you smile when you see them. The colors are so bright and cheery. So last week I slept A LOT, watched movies and I finished my book – Twilight. Which by the way: GREAT book!!! I can’t wait for the movie to come out later this month. I kinda feel like a teenager now, but oh well, I think I may be hooked. After pay day Friday, I’m going to order the rest of the books off Amazon. All that being said, I feel better today. After a week of being sick, I’m still not 100%, but I’m ready to get back in my routine. I’m trying to take it slow, and I’m glad I have a good excuse to take a nap when I get home.

1 comments:

Erin said...

:-( Sorry you were so sick! I'm glad you're getting better, though.

You can probably get those books at the library... :-)