Friday, February 16, 2007

Thank-you!

Greg Leach rocks! When I was ready to leave hometeams last night, he asked for my keys. Then, he found my car, warmed it up for me, and backed into the driveway, so I wouldn’t have to walk in the cold. Greg, I just wanted to officially thank you and embarrass you on my blog. You’re rock awesome ;).

6 comments:

gL said...

for the love... post something else so this isn't the first thing people have to read about on your blog... tell us how much you love Crowder ;)

Alyssa said...

but greg! it was such a sweet thing to do! ;)

kelly said...

It sounds like to me that Greg's a little emabarrassed ;)... I better watch out or he won't do it again.

gL said...

How else are we going to keep up the Summit guy reputation?

kelly said...

What kind of reputation are you talking about? Don't you want it to be good ;)?

gL said...

the reputation that we drop the ball all the time...