Tuesday, December 12, 2006

How Many of You Are There?

My mom sent me a fun website where you can find out how many people in America share your name. There are 518,946 people named Kelly; it's the 103rd most popular first name. And there are 437,954 people with the last name Parker; it's the 47th most popular last name. I share the same first and last name with 758 other people in the USA. There's a lot of people named after me ;)! What about you?

4 comments:

Aimee said...

That's really neat! There are 40,496 other Aimee's and only 3,060 Hymels, and no other Aimee Hymel's :-)

I also searched my sister-in-law, who is Amy Hymel, and there are 676,429 Amy's and 7 Amy Hymels. I love my uniqueness!

Me said...

There are only 5 Carissa (last names), but about 317 Michael (new last names). I guess I should have checked how many Carissa (new last names) there are to see if I'm about to become more or less of a rarity!

Anonymous said...

It says that my last name does not exist...

Anonymous said...

Looooooong time no speak, Kelly! With my maiden name, there are 58 of me (I don't know if that includes me since I don't actually live in the US anymore). However, checking my married name, there is no one in the US with the same first and last name. There is actually no one in the US with my last name at all. Damien and I should move back and be really unique!

I have never met "Erin Vanv", but does this mean I she actually does not exist since there is no one with her last name in the US? just curious...