Friday, August 04, 2006

Reasons Why I Heart Chick-fil-A

In a couple of my posts I have mentioned Chick-fil-A, but I don't think I have adequately expressed my affection for this place. As I was eating my lunch this afternoon, I was thinking how long it had been since I've had the pleasure of eating out at such a fine establishment. I began recollecting all the fond memories: skipping class to eat lunch there, Chick-fil-A biscuits in the morning, fun conversations with friends, etc., etc. So I thought, "Why not give Top Ten Reasons Why I Heart Chick-fil-A"? Thus, this entry was birthed:

10. Classical music playing while you eat
9. Super friendly service
8. Fresh flowers at every table
7. Free Brown Bag concerts
6. Kid's Meal is just the right size and the prize is educational
5. Fresh Fruit
4. Ambience makes you feel like you're not eating fast food
3. They're not just in the malls anymore
2. Sweet Tea

And the #1 reason I like Chick-fil-A:
They are owned by Christians and closed on Sundays.

I think I'll have to visit sometime this weekend...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can take your nephew dressed in his "Cow" costume and get a free meal too...

kelly said...

Good idea Matt! Bring Bossie's cow suit when you come down next week. ;)

Aimee said...

You have me craving CFA now and guess what? There's not one in Milwaukee...bummer.