Friday, October 31, 2008

Date Night… At Home

Eric and I wanted to go to the movies last night, but there wasn’t anything out that we wanted to see. I told him it was okay if we didn’t go out, if we had spaghetti (my favorite) and a movie at home. We rented the Incredible Hulk and started it while we ate spaghetti – yummy! My favorite food with my favorite person – what a night! And the movie was REALLY good. The graphics were great, especially in Blue Ray. To top it off, we were in bed by 9:30 (I was really tired). We had the best date night. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The only time we go to bed at 9:30 is NOT to sleep. Especially on a Friday night! I'm sure Eric had a GREAT night too! HEE HEE! :)

kelly said...

Hahaha... I'm sticking my tongue out at you right now. Besides, it was a Thursday night, not Friday. And I give my husband lots of lovin'. :)